Monday, April 6, 2009

Ed Schultz's The ED Show Debuts on MSNBC

Cable news seems to program primarily for the east coast. I can tell whenever they give their schedule, or it is talked about in the press. For instance, Countdown with Keith Olbermann and The O'Reilly Factor are supposedly on during prime time, even though they come on at 5:00 pm in my time zone.

Oh, well. Anyway, liberal talker Ed Schultz started his new program on MSNBC today, much too early for me to watch live. And since I already watch Olbermann along with The Rachel Maddow Show most nights, three hours would be too much in any event. Still, I was curious to see how it went. If you are too, let's watch it together. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...