Thursday, August 5, 2010

FOX "News" Has Surprising Poll on Proposition 8 Decision

I know I've been single-minded on the blog for the last run of posts. Sorry, this will be the last one (at least in a row!).  I just took a FOX "News" online poll, and was surprised by both the results and the questions.

At the time I voted, the FOX crowd agreed with the Federal Judge.  How about that!  But look at the questions.  The second one, specifically. That is not worded in a way you'd expect if you're familiar with the usual conservative polls.  "I don't care what the judge thinks about the Constitution?" And it got 40% of the vote?  Wow.

News flash to FOX viewers: Part of a Judge's role is to decide on the Constitutionality of laws. 

Source: FOX "News"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...