Monday, August 9, 2010

Sharron Angle: All of Las Vegas' Woes are Harry Reid's Fault

Sure, Sharron. The falling house values in Las Vegas are all Harry Reid's fault.  I rolled my eyes so hard at this ad, I had to struggle to pull them back to center. The housing market started to crash here in 2007. Yes, Harry Reid took the Senate Majority Leader position that year, but saying that the two things are connected is like saying that boys wearing droopy pants coincided with the economic downturn. Prove the correlation, or STFU.

1 comment:

  1. I actually agree with you on this. I can't see the correlation between Reid and falling housing prices.
    Correlation between Reid and Job loss- yes, but not this.
    I think the GOP is throwing this race.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...