Monday, August 9, 2010

Christian Group to Boycott. . .William Shatner?

Image from Joe.My.God.
Some people simply have too much time on their hands. Of all the genuine problems in the world, what do religious activist groups choose as their causes?  Stopping people from getting married and dirty words.  Well, I love William Shatner, I'm gay-married, and I have one thing to say to the "Parents Television Council":  mind your own business, and shut the fuck up!

[Excerpt]

Christianists Call For Shatner Boycott

The Parents Television Council is calling for a boycott of William Shatner's new show, $#*! My Dad Says, because the title implies a naughty word. Last week the group sent letters to hundreds of advertisers demanding that they not support the show. . .

Read more at: Joe.My.God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...