Friday, November 2, 2007

Blogiversary: 5 Months, 950 Posts!


Yeah, I've slogged through and blogged another month! Actually, I shouldn't put it that way, because I'm still having a lot of fun creating Greenlee Gazette. Visitors to the site have been on a slight uptick, and that's encouraging. I'd still like to get a little more creative, maybe introduce a cartoon or other regular feature that I could post weekly, or more often.

The trouble is time. I sit behind a computer all day at work, and more often than not I come home and do the same thing here. The Other Half is going to start getting annoyed. On the other hand, it gives him the opportunity to watch whatever nature or cooking show he wants on the big screen, while I blog away beside the little bitty 19-incher.

I was hoping to log 1000 posts by today, but a few days ago that became obviously impossible. Instead, I grouped some of my favorite horror movies into Top 10 lists, and was amazed to find them very popular--well for my blog anyway. Glad you liked 'em.

So, onward and upward to 1000 posts and beyond, and to month six! Hang in there with me, won't you? And bring your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...