Thursday, December 27, 2007

Benazir Bhutto Assassinated in Pakistan


Photo from source, ABC News

I will not pretend to know much about Pakistani politics, or history. I know the names, that's about it. But I do know that their politics (including an alliance of sorts with the US) have been shaky lately. And of course, they are a nuclear power too. Anyway, like I said, I'm no expert, so read along with me. . .

[Excerpt]

Benazir Bhutto Killed in Pakistan Explosion

Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto was killed in a gun and bomb attack after a rally in the city of Rawalpindi on Thursday, her party said.

"She has been martyred," said party official Rehman Malik.
. .

Read more at: ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...