Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Seasons' Greetings!


We here at Greenlee Gazette would like to wish you and yours a fantastic holiday season. And by we, I mostly mean me, but there is The Other Half, the Stupid Monkey, and many other supporters.

Yes, I'm aware that Hanukkah has already come and gone. But that just gave them a longer holiday season this year. So whatever holidays you celebrate, and however you choose to celebrate them, I hope you all have fun, don't spend yourself blind, and don't gain more weight than you can lose next year!


The photo is of my new nephew, Lux, with his dad. See, he doesn't even know what the holidays are, and he's obviously having a blast!

NOTE: This is also a note to let you know that posting to the Gazette will be very light to non-existent today and tomorrow due to holiday engagements. If anything huge happens, or I find a slice of time, I'll probably pop in from time to time. The blog should be back to normal on Thursday. Have fun everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...