Sunday, December 23, 2007

Favorite Songs: Maroon 5's "Won't Go Home Without You"

Here's a little break from the holiday-themed posts (not to mention the politics). One of my favorite groups over the past few years is Maroon 5. I'm aware that whenever I like a group, inevitably they're considered "lame" by a bunch of people, but I don't care.

I don't listen to music on the radio very much, so when I happen upon an album I like, it is there that become familiar with it. The first time I heard this song, I thought it should be a hit. It's not often that the first listen of any song catches my fancy, but this one did.

From a cursory look at a few Google hits, it doesn't look like this song is catching fire--but maybe it's just too new. Anyway, I like it, and hey, this is my blog right? So here it is, Maroon 5's "Won't Go Home Without You."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...