Sunday, December 23, 2007

Rudy Giuliani was Hospitalized for a Headache?


Photo from Blog.Kir.com

Sorry for being suspicious, but I don't believe we're being told the whole story here. I've had some huge-mungous, el grande headaches in my day, but I've never felt motivated to go to the hospital for them.

Politicians are notorious for downplaying their medical maladies. And given Giuliani's history, I suspect there's more to this story. And like everything else, it will probably drip, drip, drip out slowly during the coming weeks.

[Excerpt]

Giuliani: Hospital visit was a result of a “headache worse than I’ve ever had”

"I feel great now, I feel terrific, I've been tested out, everything came back 100 percent," said Giuliani, in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos.

Giuliani said his hospital visit was prompted by a "terrible headache" that began developing Wednesday morning while he was campaigning in Missouri that got progressively worse. . .

Read more at: ABC News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...