Monday, June 2, 2008

Scott McClellan on the O'Reilly Factor



Did you see the FOX "News" Bill O'Reilly interview with Scott McClellan on The O'Reilly Factor? Me neither, in fact I haven't even watched these clips yet. I might, but I think I want a beer first. You do what you want.


UPDATE:
OK, got the beer, watched the clips. Four points: 1) O'Reilly is kind of a dick, coming off like an emotionally abusive father, wanting nothing better than to whip off his belt and give ol' Scotty a spanking. 2) Scott McClellan seems to have grown something of a spine, or at least comes off much better when he knows what he's talking about. 3) O'Reilly's set stinks. Those big blue globe logos look like McClellan is sitting in the middle of an O'Reilly boom box, or like two cymbals are about to box his ears. 4) "No Spin Interview?" Really? Not. That's pretty much it.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Once again, the FOX "News" video is causing havoc with my page layout, so I'm putting the videos "below the fold." To watch, just click the link after "CONTINUED."

CONTINUED





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...