Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Other Half, The Wedding Reception and the Monkey


Saturday, a very good friend of The Other Half and I will be hosting a wedding reception for us. Our wedding was in Palm Springs about six weeks ago, and since we had a private ceremony, we wanted to have friends and family out to Las Vegas to help us celebrate. Unsurprisingly, we had little difficulty encouraging people to take a trip to Sin City!

But because of time constraints, with thirty-something people arriving at different times from all over the country, my time to blog will be greatly reduced. Thankfully, I can always count on Stupid Monkey Planet to pinch hit for me when I'm out. I'll still be around, hopefully popping in here and there, but I'm enlisting the Monkey's help filling out the blog with interesting things for you to read.

Now, I realize that you're not all out there hanging on my every word (Mom reminded me of this), but I'd still like to keep the blog active and updated, so--even though I haven't officially asked him yet--I'm sure Monkey is up to the task. Right? Please? Thanks!

Thanks for reading, everybody!

UPDATE:
It turns out that the Monkey is also overwhelmed with family, misfortune and calamity this week. Damn the luck! I'm leaving his logo above on the page, out of solidarity, and on the hopes that he has a moment or two. So, folks, if you don't see much new around here, you know why! We'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...