Monday, March 23, 2009

Randi Rhodes Coming Back to Radio?


LTR has a very brief, but hopeful post that says Randi Rhodes is close to a deal to bring her show back to syndication soon. I really hope so!

[Excerpt]

Randi ressurection?

A very brief and very vague rumor, but it is from one of her affiliates, KPTK in Seattle, in an email that just hit my inbox:

Our fight to bring The Randi Rhodes Show back to the Seattle airwaves continues and we are now seeing the beginning of some success in this effort. We have received word from sources in Randi's camp that The Randi Rhodes Show will return to national syndication and that it will do so fairly soon. Rest assured, as soon as Randi is doing a daily radio show again... you will hear it right here, each night, on AM1090. . .

Source: LTR

6 comments:

  1. The members over at "RhodesScholars" have been all over this news for days now. I hope it's true, but I'll believe it when I "hear" her. Can't be soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My days have been incomplete without Randi!

    I start with Miller then Hartmann and the noon slot is yuck with only Eddy and a few wanabes to choose from then Regan at 3 and Malloy at 6!
    We need the best back on the Air.

    Randi, Tell Howard he has to share!

    We need Randi Back Yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so miss Randi's homework. She gets crazy from time to time, but her sources are always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it's not very soon I think she will find herself irrevalant. Time she stops playing her games. I like her, but she can be replaced as can we all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It probably can take some time to put together a national show, especially in this environment. I get why it's taking so long. What I don't get is the secrecy.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...