Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unions Protest "Joe the Plumber"

As a blogger, I am often stymied by correct usage of punctuation. Sometimes I just make it up as I go. For instance, I prefer the British method of placing punctuation within quoted segments. But what do you do with Samuel Wurtzelbacher? Is it "Joe the Plumber," or Joe the "Plumber?" Considering his name isn't Joe, and he's not a plumber, I guess it should be "Joe" the "Plumber." Whatever he is, he's still inexplicably making political pronouncements, and making an ass of himself on behalf of the GOP and their causes.

But what happens when you place a non-licensed plumber in the position of arguing against something that union members are for? Hilarity, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...