Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keith Olbermann on the Vast Left-wing Conspiracy

Well, my unprolificness continues. I seem to keep running out of blog gas early. I'm looking for interesting stuff, honest!

And I've found a little. For instance, this clip from Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Yes, I know, more MSNBC. The reason I'm posting this though, is that it addresses something I brought up in my last post. The fact that tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorists are now more obvious on the right side of the aisle.

Because the right used to be a monolithic, lock-steppy bunch--with Bush White House talking points filtering their way--often verbatim--through Republican politicians, FOX "News", talk radio--they assume that liberals do that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...