Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chuck Schumer Speaks Out Against DOMA


Photo from source, Joe.My.God

I don't like to harp (too much) on the blog about "teh gay." But sometimes, I just can't resist. I've always liked Senator Charles Schumer, and most (though not all) of his stances. And right now, I'd like to say thank you, to Sen. Schumer, for finally coming around on marriage equality. Good on you, Senator.

[Excerpt]

Sen. Chuck Schumer Comes Out For Marriage Equality And Repeal Of DOMA

Schumer: "It’s time. Equality is something that has always been a hallmark of America and no group should be deprived of it. New York, which has always been at the forefront on issues of equality, is appropriately poised to take a lead on this issue. . ."

Read more at: Joe.My.God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...