Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rachel Maddow Teaches Jimmy Kimmel Fallon Bartending

Rachel Maddow and Keith Olbermann sure have been making the rounds lately. They're almost as visible as President Barack Obama. I'm sure they're trying to boost their MSNBC "brand," though they probably can't hope to topple the inexplicable FOX "News" juggernaut. Still, if they manage to raise Bill O'Reilly's blood pressure even further, then good for them!



UPDATE: By the way, I do know the difference between Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon, but I was just thinking "late night show host" when I typed the original headline. At least I didn't say it was Jimmy Hoffa or Jimmy Legs or something. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...