Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bush to Write Memoirs



Photo from source, Huffington Post
Illustration by editor

Ah, yes. Not only will George W. Bush have a Presidential liberry lie-bury library, he's going to have a book to put in it! I'll spare you any speculation on what it might be called, or what it might contain. I'm just not feeling clever enough to do it justice this evening. But it does bear mentioning that he committed one of his famous "Bushisms" while announcing the upcoming tome. Apparently, it's going to be an "authoritarian" view.

[Excerpt]

George W. Bush To Write Memoir About "Decisions"

Former President George W. Bush, who once famously called himself "The Decider," is writing a book about decisions.

"I want people to understand the environment in which I was making decisions. I want people to get a sense of how decisions were made and I want people to understand the options that were placed before me," Bush said during a brief telephone interview Wednesday with The Associated Press from his office in Dallas. . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...