Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Milestone: 5,000 Posts!


Wow! I didn't think I'd get here! 5,000 posts is quite a milestone for Greenlee Gazette, I'll tell you. My three goals have been 2 years, 5,000 posts and 100,000 visits. Well, two years is just a few days away, 5,000 posts have just happened, and 100,000 visits. . .well, that could measure months away. But two out of three ain't bad.

Over the next several weeks, I'll have to decide what I want to do with the blog. Do I want to continue full strength? Do I want to do a "lite" version, where I just post a couple of posts per day? Do I want to take a break? I'm really not sure. Giving up the blog would be difficult--I'm enjoying it too much. But the constant blogging does take a toll. So, I guess we'll see. I may decide to take a sabbatical, or at least draw the blog back to a sporadic type of thing. Time will tell.


For now, I intend to go full strenth until June 2, which is my two-year anniversary. Beyond that, I'll play it by ear. In the mean time, thank you for reading. And bring your friends! It could make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...