Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still Waiting for the Green Lantern Movie!

I wrote a piece about one of the Movies I Can't Wait to See, DC Comics' Green Lantern many months ago. I'm still waiting. While Marvel Comics brings hit after hit (and not a few clunkers) to the screen, DC hasn't been so successful. Maybe corporate parent Warner Brothers has too many cooks in the kitchen or something.

A fan has taken it upon himself to make his own "coming soon" trailer for a Green Lantern movie, and I've got to say it's pretty impressive. This version would star Firefly's Nathan Fillion. I recognize several of the clips used here from Star Trek to Superman Returns. But this is a pretty amazing job! It has me sold on the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...