Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Glenn Beck, Lying Sack of Dog Mess

Earlier, I said "No one but no one deserves a skewering more than Rush Limbaugh." I may have spoken too soon. Limbaugh has been around for 20 years after all, and there is probably nothing that could be said about him that would even make an impact. Glenn Beck is a much more recent creation, or rather, his popularity has ascended recently. We are in real danger of Beck filling Rush's enormous chair if his bubble isn't popped.

Leave it to the ladies at The View to show what a clod he really is. I'm not a fan of the show at all (though I love a few of the ladies individually). And how close do you think Whoopi Goldberg came to full-on Tourette's when she called Beck a "lying sack of dog mess?" I'll fondly remember a scene from Jumpin' Jack Flash while you watch this. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...