Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rachel Maddow's Torture Timeline

(Editor's Note: I'm aware that I've used quite a few Rachel Maddow Show and Countdown with Keith Olbermann clips. There's just been a lot of good stuff there lately.)

Each of us has a subject in the news that makes our eyes glaze over. I have two, the economy and Afghanistan. I know they're vitally important, but have a severe concentration problem whenever either story is in the news. I try, but I usually fail to pay attention. For The Other Half, it's Bush Era torture. To him, it all sounds the same, and he can't get into it.

I, on the other hand, am deeply enmeshed and interested in the subject. But I understand that it can be difficult to follow. If you've been wanting to figure out just what the rub is, but have had that eye-glazing problem, here is the perfect solution. Rachel Maddow has put together a timeline of all the relevent information that we know so far. It's a great primer.

2 comments:

  1. That would make you a sadist or possilby masochist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww. Neither! But there are a few people I'd like to smack around a little.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...