Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yet Another Lazy Sunday (And Saturday, And Friday)


Image from MyCatHatesYou

Wow, what a wasted weekend! I almost feel guilty for what little I've accomplished. Almost. But while The Other Half's been away, I've enjoyed a little alone time. Besides a little computing time and a few errands, all I have accomplished is to watch a boatload of Angel episodes on DVD. It's the easiest weekend project I've worked on, really. Lazy, lazy, lazy. Haven't even gotten the Jeep top off yet, and didn't really care.

I did manage to squeeze in the Sunday morning political yak-fests, but they were all even less interesting than usual. More of the Sotomayer blabber we've been hearing all week. Nothing new there either, with the same single quote from 2001 being lobbed into the air as "proof" that she's a horrible, unstoppable racist. Or something.

Anyway, no matter how you slice it, I've been spending waaaayyyyy too much time in front of one type of screen or another. So before I actually develop a wave of guilt, I suppose I should accomplish something. I may be back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...