Sunday, May 17, 2009

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Cancelled


Image from source, TV by the Numbers

Exasperatingly, this is not 100% confirmed, but the writing has been on the wall for some time. I had high hopes for the 1-2 punch of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Dollhouse, and they both became my favorite shows. The irony is, both shows became insanely good in their last few episodes. The good news is (again, not 100%) that Dollhouse did make the cut.

I've written a lot about both shows, and there is no need to rehash here. I had my fingers crossed pretty hard, and I got half of what I wanted. Still, this following video clip from the 70s series Good Times will give you an idea of how this cancellation makes me feel.




[Excerpt]

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles canceled

Sources confirm that not only has FOX officially passed on renewing Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, it’s even dead as far as Warner Brothers is concerned and they are no longer shopping it to other networks. . .

Read more at: TV by the Numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...