Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bill Maher's New Rules, May 29, 2009

I was surprised to find that my DVR recorded Real Time with Bill Maher last night. I was certain that he had the week off, since I've seen signs all around Las Vegas for his show at The Orleans this weekend. Somehow, he squeezed in a show, and must have just made the Orleans Arena with moments to spare. Los Angeles is not a long flight from Las Vegas, but that's cutting things mighty close.

Anyway, the show was atypical last night, with only two guests at the beginning of the round table segment, one of whom was John Bolten. Bolten is one of a very long list of former government officials who I wish would just go away. So the panel wasn't a lot of fun for this viewer. But New Rules was--as usual--pretty good, both funny and thought provoking.



EDITOR'S NOTE: The screen shot says "May 30," which isn't right. And I accidentally typed "March 29" in my original headline, and that isn't right either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...