Monday, December 17, 2007

Survivor: China - Mini Recap


If you haven't seen the final episode of this season of CBS's Survivor, skip this post.




But if you did, how sweet was that? The little bitty, gay, flight attendant (wait, was that redundant? Hee!) won the whole ball of wax. I never understood why he had the reputation of "backstabber" or "conniver." I thought he played a pretty good game, and wasn't nearly as scheming or underhanded as many of the other players in the 15 seasons of the show. I say, good for you, Todd! Now, lose the stupid haircut. Are you trying to look like lunch lady, Denise?

Yeah, Survivor is sort of a lame reality show, but as far as those things go, it is the grandaddy of the genre (if you don't count MTV's The Real World), and I'd say it's one of the best. It's the only one I watch, and I count it as a guilty pleasure. And face it, if the writer's strike continues for much longer, we're going to have wall-to-wall reality, so might as well go with one of the best ones.

Anyway, I thought that Todd deserved to win, and he did, so I'm happy. I'm looking forward to the next season, which has an All-Star vs. "biggest fans" theme. If they bring back "Johnny Fair Play," though, I may just revolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...