Saturday, March 15, 2008

George W. Bush Declares Himself "Simple"


Image from source, Pam's House Blend

"Jason, you're so simple." Those were the most common words my maternal grandmother spoke to my brother the whole time she was alive. Of course, he delighted in making her think so. I wonder what dear Grandma (a staunch Republican) would have thought of The Decider. Unfortunately, since she was a huge Rush Limbaugh fan, she'd probably adore him. Fortunately, people like my Grandma are appearing in smaller and smaller numbers these days.

[Excerpt]


GHARIB: And they didn't do it. Let's say that OPEC did pump more oil. How much do you think that that would bring down oil prices, by $20, $30?

BUSH: You know, I don't know. You're going to have to ask the experts that. I'm just a simple president. But I really don't know what it would do. I do know that the main problem is supply and demand and excess supply obviously would help. . .

Read more at: Pam's House Blend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...