Monday, March 17, 2008

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles on Hulu

OK, I know I said I was going, but I just had to try this. Several times, I've posted about FOX's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, as it turned out to be "must see TV" for me. They only made 9 episodes for their first season, due to the writers' strike. As of yet, there is no word on a second season. Go here to add your name to a petition for FOX to renew the show.

Anyway, in my last post, I put up a Simpsons clip from the new video service, Hulu. While there, I noticed they had T:TSCC clips and entire videos available there. And. They. Are. Embeddable! If this works, one of the last two episodes of the series will be posted below in its entirety. If you haven't watched the show before, see what you're missing! While this says "Part 1," it is only because FOX aired the last two episodes back to back. This should be an entire episode.

There is an especially creepy scene when John is working at his computer with a Terminator's CPU. Omigod this is so cool. OK, enough geeking out. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...