Monday, March 17, 2008

Governor + 1 + 1 = 3-some

I thought I'd start off the night with a Stupid Monkey joke.
Turns out the Shameless Gossip just isn't so gossipy. David Paterson governor of BJ... er, uh, I mean NJ has admitted to a torrid threesome affair with the "driver". These three give a whole new meaning to TGIF (just read).
So wifey pooh just ain't so innocently victimized... I am sure she was some kind of "ized" though. Not only is she aware of her hubby's tendencies... she f*cking participated in them. Pun is most definitely intended.
Poor, poor wifey... I wonder if they will offer a refund for her, ahem, book.
Funny, huh?
Read more here for the what I am sure is just the beginning of this rogue wave.
Story Courtesy of the AP via Mailtribune.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...