Monday, March 17, 2008

Off to Iowa

Well, it's almost time to take leave of the blog, and head to Iowa for The Other Half's father's funeral. It is not destined to be a fun trip, obviously, but it will be great to see everybody (and it's really going to be everybody).

As you may have noticed by the change in the banner at the top of the page, Stupid Monkey Planet will be filling in for me while I'm away. I don't know if I'll have Internet access while in Iowa, but if I do, I'll try to drop in with an update, and a post or three. Meanwhile, enjoy the Monkey's unique perspective on the world. And if you like his stuff, let him know! He's planning on ramping up his own site, so encouragement will be welcome!

And now, so that this post has some entertainment value, I'm taking Hulu for a spin, with a Simpsons trip. They're going to Australia in the clip, but how different can that really be from Iowa? Enjoy. Note: It takes a few seconds to load, be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...