Friday, May 9, 2008

Back to Ohio: Leaving on a Jet Plane


Don't know when I'll be back again. . . No, that's not true, I'll be back on Wednesday night. Right now, I'm scurrying around, making sure I've got everything--sure I'll forget something major. Amazingly found some fat clothes that (sorta) fit, since last spring I was apparently smaller. Oops. I guess that's what nearly a year of blogging will do to you!

Meanwhile, I'm leaving the blog in capable hands. In addition to sporadic visits here from me, Stupid Monkey Planet will be filling in. Rated PC-MA, no one without a sense of humor, irreverence or irony allowed without a parent or guardian! I'll also see if I can cajole The Other Half--who is staying home--to contribute a little.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you later from another time zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...