Monday, August 4, 2008

Featured Blog: Totally Looks Like

Image from source, TotallyLooksLike.com

I'm often ruled by my inner child. . .which is a nicer way to say that I'm immature. Because of this, there are a chunk of posts on my blog that are probably ill advised. So, how freeing it would be to have a blog that consists of little else!

Actually, that's probably overstating things a little. TotallyLooksLike.com features "separated at birth" type match ups, and certainly they aren't all insulting. And even those that are can be uncannily accurate.

Take for instance, Cindy McCain:



Source: TotallyLooksLike.com

And some of my own!

Cindy McCain Plagiarizes Recipes?
Separated at Birth: John McCain & Lon Chaney, Sr.
Horrible Monster or Presidential Candidate?
Sean Hannity & Lou Costello Separated at Birth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...