Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dollhouse Season One Recap

Hey, since this is my blog, I thought I'd do my part for my favorite newish show, Dollhouse. I've written about it a lot, so I won't elaborate here.* I do know that not everyone has the DVD set, and may not have time to run out and get it and watch it all before season two starts. So, I found a nifty recap episode that will explain the premise and the story so far. It's by Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and Serenity), it's sci-fi, it's action, and it has hot babes (of both sexes). And Eliza Dushku. What more could you want?



*If you want to read other posts on the subject, just type "dollhouse" into the search box at the upper left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...