Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sean Hannity, Worst Person in the World!

I usually try to put a little space between posts on the same subject, but when the material is this good, I can't help it. You've got to check out Countdown with Keith Olbermann's "Worst Person in the World" segment to see some of the best evidence of a FOX "News" lie ever. What, you say Olbermann and I should give Sean Hannity the benefit of the doubt? When has Hannity ever done that for anyone else? I mean, of course, if that person is a Democrat. He'll make excuses up the yin-yang for a Republican. . .

2 comments:

  1. So if I were to state:

    "Keith Olbermann irritates me not because he's an MSNBC anchorman but because he's got the IQ of a grasshopper"

    then by KO's logic, I didn't state that he's an MSNBC anchorman?

    Riiiight...

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...