Friday, December 10, 2010

Gift Giving in the Good Ole Days

Ahhhhh. Nothing satisfies like the refreshing richness, albeit mild flavor, of a holiday smoke.
Enjoy these adverts from the good ole days... When everyone gave tar for Christmas.
They depict a time when America's heart didn't bleed nearly as much... We didn't have to think of the children... And lung cancer was still kinda cool.




And lest we forget the baby...


Oh man... Sure do miss the good ole days... now go out & get the kids some smokes. Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. I remember giving my grandfather a carton of cigarettes for Christmas back in the 1970s (my mom purchased the cigarettes on my behalf).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered this post, by my good friend Rev. Stu', and can't believe I never noticed it before. Coincidentally, I quit smoking a few weeks after this, and haven't had a cigarette since. My 20 month anniversary is on Sept. 2. Good post, Monkey!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...