Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Back to Ohio: Day #1 of 6

Well, it's that time again. Back to Ohio for some early Christmas festivities with the family. I land around 5 pm, have to get the car and the luggage, then drive out to the family manse. As such, posting will be quite a bit lighter for the next few days. But I'll be sure to get a thing or two up every day, and with a little luck, my friend Stupid Monkey Planet will be around for some interesting posts. You'll like him, he's on the same page as I am, but on the back side. . .and in the margins. Meanwhile, I'm setting off a few blogger bombs that will post every day. Since I can't know what's going to be going on in the world here at the beginning of the week, I'm reposting some Holiday Cheer posts for previous Christmas seasons, to get me (and you) in the holiday mood. Here's the first:

Holiday Cheer: Eric Cartman Sings O Holy Night

I cannot hear O Holy Night by anybody anymore without thinking of Eric Cartman of South Park. Good thing? Bad thing? I don't know, but there you go. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...