Thursday, December 16, 2010

Big Omnibus Spending Bill Dead

Image from MSNBC
All these billions and trillions are starting to make me dizzy. I have no idea if I should be for or again' them anymore. But it's big news apparently, and I guess the government could shut down if they don't figure it out. All I know is, I don't want to get stuck behind one of those damned Omnibuses if I'm on my way to work.

[Excerpt]

GOP Senate resistance kills giant spending bill




Democrats controlling the Senate abandoned on Thursday a huge catchall spending measure combining nearly $1.3 trillion worth of unfinished budget work, including another $158 billion for military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. . .

Read more at: MSNBC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...