Monday, December 13, 2010

MonkeyLeaks: New Plan from House Leader Boehner

We at SMPN were the fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of a video depicting John Boehner & his ambitious plan for the New Republic.
This video gives a very clear idea of what the Tan Man & Co. have in store for America. We get an inside look as to how the new house is looking to persuade policy & the American public as a whole.

Please do pardon me for the next thing I type... I am looking at you 'lefties'...

As a non-partisan in all of this & my monkey bias beside,
it is a sound plan.

Watch it!


Please look twice before you open your door this January, its a new world come 2011. Ideological policy may be coming to you... And it has fangs, super human strength & an attitude.

My apologies for any of the outrageous actions of my monkey brethren, should this new plan come to fruition...

It will. So, I guess I am already sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...