Thursday, December 2, 2010

Separated at Birth: Sean Hannity & Lou Costello

Occasionally, I like to repost things from the vault, from the early days of the blog. There is a tremendous amount of "turnover" on the internet, meaning that there are always people out there who weren't "tuned in" a few years ago. This is one of my favorite posts, mostly because it seems to have gone unnoticed for the most part. It's silly, and pointless. But isn't most of what you've found on the internet both of those things? That doesn't mean it isn't entertaining.

ORIGINAL POST:

My usual online handle is pretty boring: jlgreenlee. Either that, or I just use my full name. But there are many people who are more creative with their signatures, and one that always caught my eye is, "Hannity is Lou Costello" who comments regularly at Newshounds.us. Not only do I generally agree with his/her comments, I agree with the handle! So, I set about combing Yahoo Images for evidence. And I found it:




I guess that makes Alan Colmes Bud Abbott!

FYI, Newshounds.us is a fun blog, that "watches Fox, so you don't have to." Oh, and Hannity is a douche. As far as I know, Lou Costello wasn't. I'm done now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the reminder and the props. I don't know if HILC has found a new home on the internet or changed his/her handle but those are great side-by-side photos. You know the old saying... a picture is worth a thousand words. These were probably worth 2,000.

    Best regards,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...