Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bill Maher on The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell

While I miss Countdown with Keith Olbermann, I have managed to reclaim an hour (well, 40 minutes with the DVR) out of most days. I no longer have "appointment viewing" on MSNBC until The Rachel Maddow Show. But I have to say, on those days when I have caught The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell, I've enjoyed the program. Lawrence has improved dramatically since his first appearance as a Countdown substitute host. On Tuesday, I happened to catch the show, and was glad to see that the first guest was Bill Maher, who is a favorite of mine. It's always fun to watch Bill self-edit himself when he's not on HBO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...