Monday, February 21, 2011

So, What's Been Going On, Y'all?

This is just a quick post to say "hey" to any blog readers who may have dropped by. If you've been here before, you may have noticed a distinct dropoff in posts on my part of late. Broadly, it's because I've been up to a lot of things that have kept me away from the news, so I'm not really sure what's going on! I mean, what can I bitch about when I don't know what's up? Oh, I've managed to glean quite a lot about Wisconsin, and have been hearing the buzz on some of the Middle Eastern protests. I even managed to catch a little of Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity on the radio machine. I don't recommend that.

So, my intent is to do a little current events immersion, and then come back with anything interesting that I might find. I will have new, fresh posts up for Tuesday, I promise! Or if I completely fail at the task, I will plumb my archives, and I will bring back some gems from there. Either way, I'm going to make up for a little lost time!  More to come. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...