Last week in Blast from the Past, I featured several classic commercials of the best era to grow up in, the 70s and the 80s (I say that, because that's when I grew up, duh). There were so many good ones, I thought it deserved a sequel. I mean, I could run a "Top 10 Best Super Bowl commercials ever!" but that's probably being done all over the internets.
1. Wendy's - "Step aside!" This one's funny, but my favorite one was the one with the drive-thru: "Park it!" I couldn't find that one.
2. Burger King - Yes, that's Sarah Michelle Gellar of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
3. Kentucky Fried Chicken - 11 herbs & spices? Finger lickin' good!
4. Wendy's - Yes, again. As I said last week, Wendy's had the best and funniest ads of the era, and no list complete without the classic Clara Peller "Where's the Beef?!?"
5. Snapp's (Rally's) - Seth Green (Also of Buffy) starred in this ad, and also unwittingly put "ca-ching!" into the lexicon.
6. Taco Bell - Put a smile on your face at Tac-a-tac-a-taco Bell! Yeah, this one didn't really catch on.
Okay, that's it for this week. Happy Monday, everyone!