Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sharron Angle: Beauty Queen?




So, Sharron Angle, the wack-a-doodle Tea Party candidate who didn't manage a sure thing effort to unseat Senator Harry Reid, has moved on to other things. In addition to being the face of a PAC (of course), she's also going to share her beauty secrets!  Uh. Yep, that's what she's doing.

[Excerpt]

You are cordially invited. . .Glam 'n Gloss by ScenGence­­®

An evening with Joni Rogers-Kante, Founder & CEO of SeneGence International, featuring Makeup & Skincare Experts Jeri Taylor-Swade & Amber London and special guest Sharron Angle, former candidate for US Senate. . .

You can read more about it here. I found the link at Americablog.
 
 
But I'm thinking they forgot a couple of names. While Ms. Angle is renowned for her unmatched beauty, there are a few people from her side of the aisle who deserve to be represented. I'm thinking there ought to at least be a tanning presentation by John Boner Boehner!  And do we really forget one Katherine Harris so quickly?
 

5 comments:

  1. Damn it Jamie, I was drinking my nightly beer(s) when I saw the picture and article. Now I have to clean up my monitor and keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picture a Bob Ross kind of thing...
    "...with the spatula, we blend a little crimson red & yellow ocre, gather a generous amount & then we lift gently upwards. See there we've made the trunk of a happy little tree... er, uh... happy little tea..."

    Dunno... Just thinking about it makes Monkey brain hurt... stomach ulcerating... testicles receding... retinas bleeding... fire... fire shooting from my eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. flames. . .FLAMES!!!. . .flames SHOOTING on the side of my face!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...