Friday, April 22, 2011

Al Franken Seeks Answers from Apple on iPhone and iPad Tracking

Images from source, TPM
So, Big Brother is Steve Jobs? I suppose it could be worse. I mean, he's something of a cult leader, I guess. And many of his legion of fans are kind of snobby and elitist. But it's better than finding out that it's Glenn Beck. 

[Excerpt]

Al Franken To Steve Jobs On iPhone Tracking: I Want Answers



Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) wants answers. After reports Wednesday that Apple's iPhones and iPads secretly store information of the user's location, Franken wrote Apple CEO Steve Jobs a strongly worded letter. . .
 
Read more at: Talking Points Memo

1 comment:

  1. What the hell is a I-pad or I-phone? Hell, I don't even own a cell phone. I still have a home phone in which you actually dial.
    Damn, so electronically challenged.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...