Monday, April 25, 2011

Rick "Frothy Mixture" Santorum: Gays Have Enough Rights


Massengill ad or FOX "News" Sunday?

First, let me say that I've been away on a mini vacation for my birthday, which is why there has been a lack of posts over the last couple of days. Blast from the Past, my Sunday nostalgia feature, will return no later than next week. I did want to have something up fresh to start the week, so why not one of the (many) crazy potential GOP 2012 presidental candidates?

I missed my usual DVR zip-through of the Sunday political yak-fests today, but looky who was on the (very) least of the shows, FOX "News" Sunday with Chris Wallace. Why, it's Ricky "Frothy Mixture" Santorum. No, Rick probably has less of a chance than Donald Trump (or even Ivana Trump) of winning, so I shouldn't have a care about what he thinks. But at least the dude isn't trying to win over people he's trashed in the past. He's still trashing away! And he's still a douche. A frothily mixed douche.

[Excerpt]

Santorum: Gays already have enough rights



". . ."But you wouldn't give them any rights as a matter of public policy?" Wallace wondered.



"It depends what you mean by 'rights.' Are you talking benefits as far as rights? They have the right to be able to -- employment. I don't know what you mean by rights. What I'm talking about are privileges. Privileges of marriage, privileges of government benefits is a different thing than basic right to live their lives as they well should and can as free Americans," Santorum replied. . ."

Read more at: Raw Story

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and hope you had a nice weekend and birthday party with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...