Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FOX Nation Reacts to Bill Maher "Hating" Republicans

Ever been to FOX Nation? It's a far-right internet outpost not unlike FreeRepublic, only it's got the FOX brand on it. Odd that a "fair and balanced" "news" channel has its own, huge partisan web site. It's also odd that it's FOX Nation, like it is its own country or something. I've always said that right-wing world was its own alternate reality, and now they've got their own alternate reality country.

Anyway, when Bill Maher--interviewed by Rachel Maddow on Tuesday night--said of Republicans, "I hate them as much as you do," I knew he was in for some trouble on the internets.  I think he was speaking extemporaneously, and probably would have phrased it like, "I hate their lying as much as you do," since that is what they were talking about. But whatever, he said it, and I knew that right-wing world would be wobbling on its axis.

Funny thing though. In criticizing Maher (and by extension, Maddow) for his overly broad impossible-to-take-seriously jab, the denizens of FOX Nation make very specific, very harsh, easy-to-take-seriously comments. They are nothing if not predictable.

[Excerpt]

Maher to Maddow on the GOP: 'I Hate Them as Much as You Do'



. . .At the end of an almost thirteen minute interview with Rachel Maddow, the comedian said of Republicans, "I hate them as much as you do." 

And here are some of their enlightened responses:
 
"Hey Bill, Drop dead."
 
"Mahr and Maddow both mental midgets, mentality ill and disabled from the neck up. They may be the reason why liberals believe in abortion?"
 
"And we DESPISE Maher and Madcow even more."
 
"I keep looking at these two and I just can't confirm - which one is the male?"
 
"We hate you too midget man. And, your friend Maddow has to be the stupidest bi_ch on television."
 
"The man is a hateful arrogant jew."
 
"So they hate us..........I don't hate them, the Good Lord says love you neighbor.... I just think they are stupid..."
 
Annnnnd scene.

Read more at: FOX Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...