Monday, April 11, 2011

Is Sarah Palin Behind Donald Trump in His "Birther"-ism?

I happened to catch part of this live. As stupid as the whole birther business is--not to mention opportunistic for Donald Trump and Sarah Palin--that's not the thing that struck me. Mostly, I was surprised at the low-rent weekend program that Palin was appearing on, and the exceedingly casual clothing she's wearing.

I know she's supposed to be all folksy, you betcha. And I know that there are people who watch FOX "News" at any given hour of the day, all day.  But this appearance does not look like an appearance by a potential presidential candidate to me. Does it to you?

3 comments:

  1. Deep down, you would love a Trump-Palin ticket and even a presidency.
    Think of all the fun blogging you would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not lie! But if they actually won? Well, I think I might just lapse into some sort of coma. I don't think I could fit it into my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't get what Trump's end game here is...he will never financially disclose his assets, so its highly doubtful he will actually run for president.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...