I know I did a "bath time" Blast from the Past some time ago, but I thought of a couple of products I didn't cover. So, lather up!
1. Shower to Shower Deodorant Powder - There were a lot of stinky people walking around in the 70s and 80s. "Just a sprinkle a day" allegedly will fix that problem for you!
2. Sure Deodorant - A (ahem) surer way to keep from stinking is to use an actual underarm antiperspirant. This famous ad even seems to claim it keeps the Statue of Liberty from stinking. Raise your hand!
3. Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo - Pam doesn't stink. She's just got a hideous case of dandruff.
4. Ban Solid Antiperspirant - Back to stinky people, except the issue here seems to be wetness.
5. Calgon Bath Soap - Sometimes, you just have to get away from it all: Calgon, take me away!
6. Aqua Velva After Shave - Pete Rose sings! I'm not kidding.
Have a good Monday, everyone!