Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bill Maher: Idiocracy


Photo from BillMaher.com

As I've already mentioned, I'm having a sicky weekend. I have the night-time (and day-time) sniffling, sneezing, caughing, aching, stuffy-head, fever (and yeah, I should be resting) problem. So, please forgive the double-helping of Bill Maher. But I really shouldn't be apologizing, this is good stuff!

[Excerpt]

Idiocracy

Have too many Americans become gullible, ill-informed idiots who have elevated feelings over facts and replaced critical thinking with a blind sense of trust for authority? I'm not trying to be insulting here; I'm just trying to figure out Rudy Giuliani's poll numbers. . .

Read the rest at: HuffingtonPost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...