Saturday, October 13, 2007

Katherine Harris Has 50/50 Vision


Photo from source, Blogs.TampaBay.com

With all the lip-service (keyboard-service?) I've been giving the lack of mean-spiritedness on the left, I'm seriously toeing the line on this one. But I just can't help myself. The bat****-crazy Katherine Harris, one of the most important people in the "selection" of GWB as President, has outdone W in the malapropism department. It's a few days old, but it's a doozy.

[Excerpt]

Speaking about the war in Iraq, she said that some mistakes were made, but that "hindsight is 50/50."

She said she thanks God for "unanswered prayers."

Now that's just funny right there, I don't care who you are. . .

Read the rest at: Blogs.TampaBay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...