Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Huckabee on "The Gay Thing," Redux


Photo from Kenneth in the (212)

I reported on this story several days ago, but I couldn't resist posting this picture. Now is that a first family or not? My favorite comment about the photo (I wish I remembered from where), was to label the son at the top of the photo, Shrekabee. And before you think that's too mean, remember that he's the one that allegedly tortured and killed a stray dog. . .

[Excerpt]

Huckabee on Being Gay: 'The Behavior One Practices Is a Choice'

Former Arkansas governor and Republican presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee appeared on Meet the Press with Tim Russert Sunday, explaining that he doesn't believe homosexuality is linked to sadomasochism, pedophilia, or necrophilia. "But one thing I know, that the behavior one practices is a choice," said Huckabee, even if "we may have certain tendencies. . ."

Read more at: The Advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...